Are you a Bride who is planning your wedding and are feeling stressed, anxious, and overwhelmed by all the things? What if I told you that there is a resource out there that helps you have a direct focus on Brides navigating the Coronavirus currently and working to help them feel good again while planning their wedding. You will learn how to transform those feelings into calmness, peace, and absolute joy through your planning and most importantly on your wedding day!
Wedding Day Mindset Coach is a new resource, created by Cassidy Thompson, she is there for you through your journey and she can not wait to meet you! After spending the past 11 years in the wedding industry running @thompsonphotographygroup and @stonewallestate she has decided to help all the planning couples with their wedding Day Mindset.
When I talked to Cassidy about Wedding Day Mindset, she said ” I’ve seen so many times over the years when brides couldn’t get out of their head and into their hearts to enjoy their wedding day. After so much time and investment going into your wedding day, the last thing you want is to miss out on the magic of YOUR wedding day because of something “going wrong” or not happening exactly as planned etc. So I am here to help guide you through all the things, help you connect with the peace and calmness within you, open up to new perspectives about life and the wedding planning process including your fiancé, and your family etc. Because let’s face it, I get it, it can be really hard and emotional at times. Weddings definitely bring out heightened emotions in everyone involved. However that does not mean that you should not enjoy every second of your wedding day. You deserve it!”
Check out these FREE resources with Wedding Day Mindset:
Corona Brides Mastermind Group Coaching Calls :
If you are feeling like:
- No one understands what you are going through.
- Completely misunderstood.
- Guilty for planning your wedding.
- Like you are on a rollercoaster of emotions every day.
- No one can say the right thing to make you feel better.
- Cry at the thought of planning your wedding.
- Overwhelmed and frustrated at the constant changes everyday.
- Completely deflated and defeated and ready to give up on planning your wedding all together.
The Corona Brides Mastermind is for you!
In the Corona Brides Masterminds, we will meet and connect for 5 weeks, with a group of Brides and Cassidy via zoom for 60 min.
You will have the opportunity to share more in depth all that you are feeling, your emotions, challenges, family struggles, and ultimately have a safe place to vent.
Cassidy will guide you into exploring your thoughts, give you insight and techniques that will help you have a perspective shift, release your emotions and begin to move forward in your planning process.
You will be able to feel good again, take control of your life, focus on the exciting parts of planning, and develop a fresh new vision of your wedding day.
Covid_19 Wedding Resources :
- Covid_19 Journal to release negative emotions surrounding your wedding plans.
- How to Maximize Your Mindset being a Covid Bride.
- Rescheduling Vendor check list
- Rescheduled wedding day meditation
Wedding Day Mindset Tools
- Access to our private FB community
- 1 Monthly Group Coaching call with Cassidy
- Custom Wedding Meditations
- Mindset Journaling Prompts / PDF’s
- Wedding Mantras and Affirmations
- Wedding Planning Tips
- Leading industry professionals sharing tips for wedding planning.
New Planning resources will be added monthly.
It is easy to forget to say Thank you. It is easy to look past all these things we have and take them for granted. This time being home with my family, not rushing out the door for anything, Not having a all kinds of activities and parties and school and… you get the idea…. has really opened our eyes to ALL the things!! THERE IS SO MUCH TO BE THANKFUL FOR!
Everyday we see on the news of our health care workers on the line, working directly next to patients with COVID-19. They are risking their lives to help save others and go home to their family ( some are isolated from their family) potentially putting them at risk. It is scary for them, I am sure, but they love their jobs and they show up to work everyday.
I wanted to take a moment to introduce you to these wonderful health care workers in the Ali B Family. These Ali B Brides ( and Ali B Groom) are my HEROS!!!! If I could stand out side of their work holding banners and making lots and lots of noise for them I would! (Wearing a mask, of course!) And so, without further ado, here are your Ali B Bride/Groom Heroes!
Shyra- Married 12.13.14
Stephanie- Married 1.18.20
Gina- Married 8.31.19
Victoria- Married 10.7.16
Paige- Getting Married 11.7.20
Meggy- Married 5.5.18
Kellie- Married 6.2.17
Caitlyn- Married 11.4.17
Married- 10.5.19 ( Engagement Session)
Rachel and Joel- Married 6.8.19
Kelly- Married 6.23.17
Congratulations! You’re engaged! This is such an exciting time for you, and I am so happy you stopped by! Now that you said YES and shared this exciting news with all of your family and friends, it’s time to get to work! Let the wedding planning begin!
From setting the date and choosing the perfect venue, to the DJ, hiring a wedding planner, deciding to use a rental business and next the wedding photographer, you are in the right place!
As you choose your vendors that fit best for you and your fiancé, you will see that everyone, every style and all investments are so different, and for different reasons. There isn’t a right or wrong when it comes to choosing what works best for you. Know that each of your vendors are there any time you have a question. Trust they will guide you in the right direction to assure you that your wedding day will be THE BEST DAY EVER!
Once you have interviewed with your wedding photographer, and agreed on the investment package that works best for you, you will notice that many photographers, including myself offer complimentary engagement sessions. These sessions are so much fun to plan and are not just an engagement session. I love to think of these sessions as a chance to get to you know!
Now, with my sessions, they are voluntary. You do not need to schedule it should you decide not to but I love talking about them, and helping you to see the importance of having an engagement session.
Here are my top 5 reasons to have an engagement session:
#5: Get Comfortable in front of the camera before your big day!
– I love that engagement sessions can be thought of, of a way to get used to being in front of a camera before your wedding day! Many brides come to me and express that their groom is not interested in having their photos taken. I completely understand. Being in front of a camera is hard! It’s uncomfortable and you feel like you are put on the spot! I assure you that within 5 minutes of just meeting me, you will both begin to feel comfortable, your body language will grow confidence and you will feel great being together, as I capture your love for one another before the big day! Have those special little fur babies you want to include?? Bring them along! I’d LOVE it!
#4: It’s NOT just an engagement session, it’s a getting to know you session!
– Yes that’s right, let’s look at this as a getting to you know session! We get to spend anywhere from 30 minutes to 60 minutes together. Let’s learn about one another! I want to hear how you met, how he proposed, anything and all wedding plans, you name it, I want to know all about it. It’s a great time for you to ask me questions, and one of the best things is that you get to see me work. You will see a glimpse of how I will interact with you on your wedding day, see the candid moments and the posed moments that I will assist you with but most of all, I want to see you. I want to see love and I want to capture everything about it.
– Many couples want to hang out a bit before the session to ease their nerves! Let’s! I Would LOVE to do that! We can grab an appetizer/drinks before we get started which can help to calm the nerves before you’re in front of the camera!
#3: Brides- Schedule this time for your hair and make-up trial!
– Well, maybe not the wedding day hair trial, but you can get a style blow out and definitely the make up! You will get to see how you look on camera with professional make up done. You will feel confident, look absolutely beautiful and you will love getting pampered before your session. When we schedule our session, together I will send you an Engagement Session Style Guide! It has awesome tips for you and him to look and feel your best. It will also help you with the dreaded questions of “what to wear?!” “How to accessorize?!” “What time of day should we do this?!” and turn it in to a big day for you! You deserve it!
#2: Turn it into a date night!
– You got your hair and make-up done, you are dressed to the nine’s! Choose a restaurant or movie and make it a date! Spend time in front of the camera first then head off for a nice night together OR invite me to your date. Having a photographer attend your date might look a little silly but it’s during this time I will capture raw moments of you together in a setting no one would think to have photos taken! If you need suggestions for dinner, I’d be happy to tell you a few places I love! Coffee date? Ice cream date?! Awesome! It’s all about the two of you. What would you feel most comfortable with?
#1: It’s Complementary with Ali B Photography when you book your wedding with me!
– As if all the reasons above are not enough to have an engagement session with me, all of my wedding investment packages include a complementary engagement session! You have a friend who can take your photos for you, you don’t feel comfortable in front of the camera, okay! I respect that, I think its so awesome! That’s so nice of your friend and I understand how being in front of the camera can be uncomfortable as I mentioned above, but like all of the reasons I have mentioned, I can help to ease those nerves and you will get a preview of what’s to come on the wedding day! These sessions are NOT mandatory. Whatever you choose is totally up to you. If you have questions or concerns about your engagement session, contact me! I would love to talk to you more about it!
So, what do you say?! Let’s connect and talk more about your engagement session!!
This virus has been causing panic and crashing wedding plans left and right. No bride deserves to have their wedding day ripped right out from under them just weeks weeks away. But if you’ve made the very hard decision to postpone your wedding and you’re wondering how you should let your guests know, I’ve created this editable wedding postponement card just for you. Edit, print, and send!
Whether you choose to mail these or send them online, they are a simple way to let your guests know to save your new date. You’ve probably already dropped a substantial amount of money on your save the dates, wedding invites, postage and more. Save yourself the headache and grab my free postponement card HERE.
Happy Wedding Wednesday! I am bringing back this Alyssa and Craig’s engagement session to today’s wedding Wednesday not only for engagement inspiration but also, these two were to be married this coming Saturday but with all that is going on in the world right now, their wedding day is now in June. I am still so excited for them and I am looking forward to giving them both hugs once this is all over! Enjoy their engagement session photos for some E-sesh inspo!
** FROM THEIR PREVIOUS BLOG**
Alyssa and Craig had their engagement session this past fall in downtown Portsmouth, NH. I have only been to this town twice before their session and I have to say I am so glad they chose here! I just loved that we had so many different locations to choose from, and the light was just so perfect! The weather was starting to get a little chilly, but it felt good to walk around without jackets, chatting the whole time and laughing! We had so much fun and I am so excited to celebrate the Eve of Henry’s birthday with them this April!
When it comes to winter weather, you really have no idea what you’re going to get. One day in New England its in the mid 60’s and then the next day it’s back to the low 30’s. It’s windy, it’s rainy… it’s sunny… whatever it is, you just don’t know exactly what it will be. When scheduling an engagement session, you really have no idea and you hope for the best weather.
Catherine and Ryan had set up their engagement session with me not long after meeting them. I’ve always loved it when my couples book either their wedding or their engagement session during the winter because I am always hoping for snow! Snow is just so magical to me and photographs so nicely! Well, we had some snow that had been on the ground for a little bit. Instead, we got a forecast that called for rain, however, it held off until after our session. We had some wind and some over cast skies and we all learned to embrace it! With the wind, we were pretty cold, but I FINALLY remembered to bring my hand warmers and those bad boys worked wonders!
Catherine and Ryan are so relaxed, up for anything and they trusted me. It’s hard enough to feel comfortable having your pictures taken in normal situations, but these two made it easy even with the wind and foggy areas! We started our session at Faneuil Hall in Boston and walked to Christopher Columbus Park and then to the Boston Harbor Hotel. I loved getting to shoot this area from the other side of the Sea Port!
I had the best time getting to know them and I am so excited for their wedding day! Here are a few favorites from our time together. xoxo